The Pink Pages™

Everything PINK, FEMALE & FAB!

Search This Blog

Thursday, March 10, 2016

Check Out What Attendees Had to Say about The Pink Event 2016!

The results are in and women were thrilled to be a part of The Pink Event® 2016 

We talked with several attendees to get their feedback:

"I found out about The Pink Event on Facebook and appreciate the charity awareness," said Erica Brooks from Glen Burnie. "I enjoyed the Speakers Lounge the most. I will recommend the event to my friends and family next year! 

Baltimore native Simone Lipscomb, who was at the women-focused expo with her sister-in-law and mother-in-law (a cancer survivor) raved about the expo's speakers. "I enjoyed Cyndy Porter's speech and wish she had more time to talk! Kenya Ulmer's "I see dead people" talk was also a message I could relate to." The school teacher said she plans to bring a group of friends to the Pink Event next year. 

"Cyndy Porter's presentation stood out the most to me," said Dominika Polynice of Owings Mills. "She delivered some concepts about fashion and proportions that I'd never considered before. She definitely gave information that I could start using immediately."

Did you miss out on this year's expo? See what fun we had in recap videos and pictures on our Facebook page

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Comments? Join the conversation!